Cookies are text files containing a small amount of information that are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are sent back to the website using them and are used in subsequent visits or to another website that recognizes them. Cookies are useful because they allow websites to recognize the device you are using and to provide a better experience on the site.
Cookies perform different types of work, such as allowing effectively navigation between pages, remember your preferences and generally improve the user experience. They also help to ensure that online ads are most relevant to the user and his interests.
Cookies in themselves do not identify the USER but the computer or mobile device used through a randomly generated identifying tag.
You can get more information about cookies at:
To use www.tti-finance.com completely, your computer, tablet or mobile phone must accept cookies. TTI uses these tools to provide a better USER experience. TTI uses the following cookies:
- ASP.NET. This cookie is essential to the functionality of the site and is used to store and retrieve values from a USER while browsing the website. It is held temporarily in the memory and are deleted when the browser is closed. You can find more information about this cookie on the link below support.microsoft.com.
- Google Analytics. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. Google Analytics collects anonymous information, such as the pages you visit this site, the browser and operating system used and time spent viewing pages. The purpose of this information is to help improve the site for future visitors. Click the link below for an overview of privacy at Google support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
3. HOW TO MANAGE OR BLOCK COOKIES
If you prefer to restrict, block or remove cookies from www.tti-finance.com, you can use the browser to do so. The www.allaboutcookies.org page includes detailed information on managing cookies in different browsers.
The USER may, at any time, disable cookies Google Analytics by:
- The system of opt-out of Google Analytics accessible https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=es.
Browser configuration; for example:
- Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB.
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/answers?tId=a7a52654-bbec-4ac0-adfb-8b5c81d03f78.
- Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences.
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042.
Copyright 2021. TTI FINANCE S.A.R.L. All rights reserved and registered. Prohibited its total or partial reproduction.